Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tasty Tuesday

Lately I've been trying to incorporate more fish into my diet and in doing so I came up with a tasty dinner that includes shrimp, brown rice, broccoli, and salsa.  Oh, this is so wonderfully yummy I can hardly stand it!

First I take 1 cup cooked broccoli (the kind you steam in the bag), chop it, and saute it in a pan with 1 tbsp of EVOO.  Once that gets nice and toasted I'll add 4 oz of already cooked shrimp, cooking it just long enough to warm through.  Add the broccoli and shrimp to 1/2 cup of brown rice and top with 2 tbsp of salsa and you have yourself an easy, super tasty dinner! 

I wish I had a picture to share with all of you but I never let it sit long enough for me to grab my camera!  Next time I make it I promise I'll snap a photo of it!

Total Calorie Count for this Tasty Tuesday Meal: 345 Calories.

No comments: