Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

I know it's the end of the day so I'm just going to make this short and sweet!  After last week I was pretty scared to step on the scale but I've been feeling slimmer so I was hoping that the scale would actually show a slimmer number.
Weight loss total for this week... drum roll please... drum roll...


4 Pounds!


HOT DOG... It's about time!  I was starting to think I was incapable of losing weight.  In the past I would have just given up... if I was working as hard as I was working and nothing was happening, then what's the point?!?  This time I knew that if I just kept doing what I was doing that eventually something would happen and it sure did!  I hope next week is as good as this week... well maybe not as good but still, you know what I mean!

No comments: