Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Once again it's Wednesday... Weigh In day.  I wish I had some good news for you, folks, but I don't!  I haven't lost anymore weight this week.  I'm pretty discouraged by that... I have been working my butt off in the gym and watching what I'm eating and still no movement!  I don't know if it's because I had a pretty good number last week (for me), or if it's like Biggest Loser where the dreaded week two takes it's toll on everyone, but I do know that I'm not giving up!

So, I did what everybody does when they have a weight loss week of zero... I signed up for the weight loss contest at my gym!  Yep... it's called the "Working Out Sucks Weight Loss Contest!"  I saw flyer's for the contest and didn't really want to do it.  I'm not big on weight loss contests... I did one at the gym once before and to be honest I didn't do well.  Maybe it was lack of motivation... maybe my head and heart weren't in the right place but I didn't make it to the end... I gave up.

I know that won't happen this time... 1: Because Trainer Jeremy won't let me (if anything this makes his competitive nature soar!)... and  2:  Because I won't let myself!  This is about me finishing what I started!

No comments: