Thursday, January 5, 2012

"I Take It Personally"

Apparently Trainer Jeremy doesn't like that little widget I have on the side over there that tracks my weight loss!  I just added it yesterday and plan on updating it weekly but he told me that he "takes it personally" that there is a big fat Z.E.R.O. staring back at him every time he checks my blog. I, ever so sweetly, told him that maybe he shouldn't check my blog then... but he didn't like that response!  Whatever!

Trainer Jeremy thinks that if his name is going to be attached to my blog as 'trainer' that little widget needs to not have a big goose egg on it!  So to bring sweet redemption to his precious name he's decided to up the intensity in the gym... *insert foul language here*!

Here's a peek at what our hour in the gym looks like:
  • Warm-Up: 15 Minutes on the elliptical.... Level 12 (15 for him) and the last minute bump to Level 15 (18 for him) and keep the same speed. *insert foul language here*
  • Weight Training: 35 Minutes. This changes daily to work different muscle groups but every day there is some sort of ab & core strength exercises. *insert foul language here*
  • Cardio: 10 Minutes jogging on the treadmill with 1 minute sprints between minutes 3 & 4 and 7 & 8. *insert foul language here*
There you have a sneak peek at my time in the gym.  Looking at it on here it doesn't seem like all that much but the 35 minutes of weight training is what really kicks my butt!  Trainer Jeremy makes sure to keep things fast pace to keep our heart rates up.  He's constantly saying, "Come on," or "Hurry up!" And it turn I'm constantly saying... well, I'm sure you can only imagine what I'm saying! 

However, when the hour is over and I'm driving home I feel good!  Sure I have the soreness that comes with working muscles I never knew existed, but it's a good sore... it's a sore that reminds me that slowly but surely Trainer Jeremy is whipping me into the shape I've always wanted to be in!

So, Trainer Jeremy, don't worry about that little widget... you just keep doing what you're doing and together well get that number moving!

No comments: