Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

I know you all have been anxiously awaiting this post!  I can see you all now sitting in front of your computer refreshing the page over and over wondering where on earth I am and why I haven't posted yet!  Yeah, prolly not, but a gal can dream right?!?  Anyway, let's get to the good stuff!  It's Weigh In Wednesday... time to report on the poundage lost.  Are you ready...


3 Pounds Baby! *technically it was 2.8 but my wonderful weight loss widget over there rounds up... how awesome is that?!?*

Still with the 2.8 it puts me right on track, even ahead of schedule, for my 5 lb goal this month.  I needed at least 2.5 by Monday (the half way point) and it did it with a few 10th's to spare!

Let me tell you that I worked H A R D for my 2 point 8 pounds, gals... AND I'm doing it right!  My goal here is to lose the weight and keep it off!  Hours spent in the gym paired with eating right is the ticket for me... there's no magic pill... it's not just going to fall off in a day, a week, or even a month... you have to W O R K your behind off day in and day out! 

I'm not starving myself, yes sometimes I am hungry, but that's what I get for eating enough to feed a small army (in one sitting mind you) for the past few months!  I'm working on teaching my body proper portion size and to know when to stop because it's satisfied. It's not easy... but I want this!  I want this so bad! 

So my friends, here's to a successful week!  I can't wait to see what next week brings!

No comments: