Monday, January 9, 2012

Spinning

Saturday I went for my second ever Spinning class... You all know what Spinning is, right?  I thought so... Anyway, Saturday I took the virtual Spinning class that Anytime Fitness offers and let me tell you, I have never sweat like I did Saturday!  It was pouring down my face, into my eyes... there were parts of my body that I didn't know could sweat that were sweating!  It was an intense workout that left me feeling spent when it was done... not to mention sore in the bottom... those seats are just not made to be comfortable!

Today I went back for another round with the bike, and while I still sweat as bad as I did the first time,  I felt as if I pushed myself a little harder.  It feels good getting off the bike knowing you've given your all! I can't tell you how much I love doing this... I love it because it's a challenge... because it's different... and because, while I might not think it is at the time, it's FUN!  On Wednesday I'm going back for some more Spinning action!  This is definitely going to be part of my regular fitness plan!  With my morning workouts with Trainer Jeremy Monday through Friday and some extra Spinning classes through out the week I'm hoping to shatter my 5 pound goal for the month!

No comments: