Friday, January 6, 2012

Death By Medicine Ball...

For today's ass kicking work out Trainer Jeremy found a new exercise for us to do with the medicine ball.  We've been using it regularly since we started working out together and in all honesty I really liked it... until this morning when he tried to kill me with it... literally!

We were doing an exercise that looked similar to this...
...But instead of standing the one throwing the ball was kneeling while tossing the ball to the other who was standing.  Twice I got hit with the ball... first on the leg and again on one of the breasticals.  The first time was an accident, the second I started wondering if he really was trying to kill me!  I mean has anyone ever died from being hit by a medicine ball?  I should google that!

It's Friday and I survived my first full week with Trainer Jeremy!  Don't tell him this but I'm really glad he's there pushing me!  I've never felt this sore before and to be completely honest, I really like it!  Tomorrow morning Beth & I are headed to another Anytime Fitness location where they have Spinning Bikes.  I've done spinning once before and I loved it!  If you think it's just riding a bike you couldn't be more wrong! 

I hope you all have had a wonderfully sweatastic week!

No comments: