Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Workout Wednesday...

Note To Self: When Trainer Jeremy says, "Today we're going to skip jump roping, we're going to do something fun!" It's not actually fun... at all!  In fact it really sucks and I would have rather did the jump rope!

Today instead of the jump rope we did these...



I'm not quite sure what the exact term for this exercise, but I do know it sucks!  What you do is you place your hands on the bench and jump side to side over the bench.  It might not sound that hard but you should try it sometime!  After each set we would lay on the bench and do reverse crunches like this guy...



... And if that wasn't enough we sat on the bench and did flutter kicks!  I believe we did this round of exercises 3 times.  Next time he says that he has something fun planned I'm outta there!

On a side note.. The past two weeks had me really down.  My scale didn't move at all!  It's so frustrating because the first two weeks I lost 7 pounds... 7 pounds... Then nothing!  It's hard for me to not get down on myself.  I play the, "Why am I working so hard when nothings working" game!  In reality I know what we're doing is working... I feel like I'm slimming... My clothes are not quite as tight as they were 4 weeks ago... So why is the number on the scale so darn important?!?  Finally today I was down another 2 pounds!  I felt like I had just won the lottery!  In the end I know it's not going to happen over night, and I keep reminding myself of that!  Little by little I'll get there!

No comments: