Thursday, January 10, 2013

Three Things Thursday...

1. On Monday morning when Trainer Jeremy and I got into the car to go to the gym he said to me, and I quote, "Remember now, when we step into the gym we're no longer friends!"  Gee Dear... I love you too!  He was, however, correct!  Ever since Monday every time we step into the gym I hate him... and I make sure to tell him that too!  I don't actually really hate him... but I sure don't like him sometimes!  I'm glad he's back to pushing me to push myself harder, and I'm sure come summer time when I'm rockin' my bikini I'll love him even more for it!  Just don't tell him I said that!

2. Speaking of bikini's... Last night when I got home from work I made Jeremy do some before pictures of me in one of them... Let me tell you friends it was not good!  We also did measurements so I can not only track my weight loss but also the inches lost as well!  Oh and if you're looking for the before pictures I'm not posting them... at least not yet!

3.  I have a new favorite workout song...



P!nk's Try... Love it!  My favorite lyrics from the song are...
 
"But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die...
You gotta get up and try try try!"

No comments: