Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

It seems as if these are all I do anymore, maybe I should call the blog "Weigh In Wednesday!"  Nah... 

This week I'd say I had another good one!  I stepped on the scale and was down...


3 lbs

Seriously, I'm amazed and how well I'm doing!  I take that back... I'm not amazed... I'm working hard for these pounds... Damn hard!  This 3 lbs brings me to a total weight loss of 13 pounds!  Just 2 more pounds and I'm half way to my total weight loss goal!  HOLLA!

I'm not the only one who's losing weight, so is Trainer Jeremy!  So far he's down...

14 lbs

He really dropped the weight quick when we first started!  I think he was a little scared to share his weight loss with me in the beginning... only because it was coming off so quickly for him and not so much for me!  But it didn't matter... I was (and still am) so proud of him! 

Right now we have two different goals when going into the gym.  Mine is to still lose weight and to slim down... To build long lean muscle not bulk up, and his is to actually bulk up now that he's slimmed down!  Boy has he slimmed down and I sure can tell he's building muscle!  I've made it a rule that he is to walk around the house without a shirt so that I can look at his yummy abs that have showed up (he's going to kill me for saying that)!

All kidding aside... I'm glad he's there pushing me and helping me to reach this goal that I thought was impossible! 

After all, how does the saying go...

"Nothing is impossible,
the word itself says 'I'M POSSIBLE'!"
~Audrey Hepburn~


1 comment:

AKA Dirty Stacks said...

You are doing AWESOME Hollie! Keep it up!