Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Tid-Bits

Today's post shall be done bullet point style...

  • Yes, I'm still alive... Duh!  And yes, I'm still trucking along on my weight loss journey!  I've been skipping Weigh In Wednesday's (well at least one of them) because I feel like they're all I do!  I'm still updating my ticker so if you're curious to see where I'm at... Just check it out.  14 lbs... that's right! 
  • Speaking of weight loss... do you remember that weight loss contest I told you I signed up for?  Well, by some sort of miracle I'm in second place... 2nd PLACE!  Ummmm.... I haven't been in the running this whole time and now all of a sudden... BAM (sorry Emeril for stealing your saying) I'm in second place.  And it's not like I'm far behind the first place person... they're at 4.3% body fat lost and me, I'm at 4.1%...  It's that close people!  Let me ask you this... do you know what happened when Trainer Jeremy saw the numbers?!?  Yep... My daily ass kickings workouts got a whole lot harder!  See, Trainer Jeremy, he's a bit competitive... ok not a bit... maybe extremely competitive is more like it so when he saw how close I was to winning his game (and mine) stepped up!  He says it's for me and the wonderful feeling I'll have when I win but really I think he just wants the prize that comes with winning... a 42" flat screen TV!  Can you blame him?!?
  • Yesterday I signed up for my first race of the season (and after the cost it might be my only race of the season)!  I'm so excited to do this run because it's not just a run, Ladies, no it's the Dirty Girl Mud Run!  Oh man am I excited!  It's a girls only mud run that raises money for breast cancer research.  My beautiful friends and I have formed a team and plan on KILLING it at this race!  I couldn't think of a better way to spend the last Saturday in June... Getting down and dirty with my favorite girls... and all for a good cause... HOLLA!
  • I'm coming up on the half way point of my weight loss journey... and number wise I'm about half way there as well!  Soon I'll be posting a new picture of me and Trainer Jeremy so you can see our hard work first hand!  It doesn't seem like it should be March already... Where is this year going?!?  How are all of you doing with your goals or resolutions you set for yourself back in January?

1 comment:

AKA Dirty Stacks said...

Thanks for the motivation! I should have joined your contest, but I don't intend to join Anytime Fitness when I can do it on my own. Thanks for posting!