Friday, February 10, 2012

Weigh In....

... What day is it?  Oh yeah, it's Friday not Wednesday!  Opps!  Sorry guys, I totally skipped my Weigh In Wednesday post!  Is it just me or has this week gone by way too fast!  I can't believe it's already Friday!  I did weigh myself on Wednesday and was down...

1 pound

Not the greatest, but hey, a pound is a pound!  I'll take what I can get!  Also, with that 1 pound it brought me to the 10 pound lost mark!  Do you even know how long it's been since I've been in the double digit weight loss category?  No?  A long time!  I'm proud of myself and proud of how far I've come in a little over a month's time!

A month ago I looked in the mirror and thought to myself, "I wish I could be skinny!"  This morning as I was getting ready for the gym I looked in the mirror and thought, "Look at that, my wish is coming true!"  Although it's not my wish that has been granted... it's my hard work that has paid off! 

You can sit there and wish your life away, but unless you get out there and actually do it, it's just not going to happen for you!

Here's to a new week of making it happen!  Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Great job! Ten pounds is a HUGE accomplishment! Keep up the good work.