Thursday, January 30, 2014

No, I'm not dead... It's just been a while!

I’ve been sitting here staring at a blank screen… Should I or shouldn’t I? I like having it because I like being able to look back, but I feel like I’m saying the same thing over and over… So why even start again? Even now I’m debating if I should start posting again… What would I say? Does anyone even read it? Does anyone even care?

Well… I read it… I care… and if you don’t like what I have to say that’s too bad! I probably won’t be able to post every day and not all my posts are going to be exercise or weight loss related. I just want to be able to look back at more than a few months at of the year before I disappear again!

So with that I’ll leave you wondering and waiting with sweet anticipation as to when my next post will be and what it will be about…

No comments: