Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Workout Wednesday... The Burpee

Where do I start with this one?  Well, let's start with what a burpee is for those of you who might not know.  It looks like this...



A: Squat Down and place your hands on the floor.  B: Kick your legs out and do a push up.
C: Jump your feet back in.  D: Jump up.... Repeat until you're dead!

I don't know that there is anyone in the world who actually enjoys doing these!  In fact I'm convinced that the only people in the world who actually enjoy these are the trainers who make us do them!  Although my trainer does them with me so I guess I can't complain too much!  This pretty much sums up how I feel about burpees...


I have to know... Does anybody out there actually like doing these?  Anybody... Bueller... Bueller...

No comments: